Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
U Shape Teether
₨ 499 (-20%)
- Innovative U-shaped Groove, close to the teeth, to help babies clean their teeth.
- With a U-shaped toothbrush, brushing your baby’s teeth is no longer a nightmare.
- Super soft silicone brush head, ultra-quiet massage, does not cause root bleeding and avoids cleansing
- Cleaning teeth, healthy baby, comprehensive body, perfect independent ability.
- How to use: Shake the toothpaste before squeezing around the brush then put inside your kid’s mouth and just sway left to right. Rinse after using. This is so easy that you can also teach your kids to do it!
- [KIDS U SHAPED TOOTHBRUSH AGE 2-6 years : U-ShapedToothbrush makes brushing teeth more fun for children,360 Cleansing Method U-shaped bristles, the side, andbottom bristles better fit the teeth, making it easier to kidsbrush their teeth.U Shaped toothbrush will definitely helpyou teach your kids how to properly brush their teeth andhave a healthy mouth![-SHAPED Design]: 360 Whole Cleansing Method Withits U-shape brush head, Perfectly achieve three-sidedfitting of teeth and gums to help effectively clean teeth.Multi-layer bristles design gives teeth full protection. Easy.to-grip handles to provide comfort and control whilebrushing.[SAFE & RELIABLE] : Food-grade soft silicone brush headeffectively cleans teeth without damaging the gums. Thefull-mouth toothbrush protects the enamel and keeps themouth and gums healthy.(CUTE KIDS TOOTHBRUSH) : The cute and interestingappearance of the toothbrush makes the child moreinterested in brushing. This helps your child be willing tobrush their teeth longer and even develop healthybrushing habits. [INSTRUCTION MANUAL] : Please Shake the toothpastebefore squeezing around the brush then put it inside yourkid’s mouth and just sway left to right. Rinse after using.Package includes1x U-shaped toothbrushes for kidsAges: 2-6Size: 90*50*15mmWeight: 50gSuggestion:1. Change your toothbrush every 3 months2. Size is suitable for children ages 2-6Note: Before squeezing the toothbrush, please shake thetoothpaste and then put it into the children’s mouth andshake it from side to side. Rinse after use.